Used Car News | Home
- Hits: 4170
Westlake Financial Services announced a major update to its DealerCenter (www.dealercenter.net) website.
DealerCenter is operated by Nowcom Corp., Westlake's sister company under the Hankey Investment Group umbrella.
DealerCenter is the business portal that houses Westlake's proprietary Buy Program software as part of a full-fledged online DMS solution.
New key features include:
- New Graphical Interface - DealerCenter's new front page features an innovative and active new panel dashboard, like Windows 8.
- Profit Matrix is housed within Westlake's Buy Program inside DealerCenter. After running a customer's credit, the dealer will receive up to nine approvals across all of Westlake's programs, allowing the dealers to select the deal structure that works best for them and the customer. The results are presented in an easy-to-read matrix.
- "Auto Structure All" filtering highlights the vehicles within a dealer's inventory that will provide the maximum profit per deal. With the new DealerCenter, dealers can now filter what type of vehicle a customer is looking for and approve that one customer on multiple vehicles on the lot with one click of a button.
- Dealers can now redeem coupons and promotions they have earned on the deals they are working in the system, giving them accurate final deal numbers.
- Dealers can now track their deals currently submitted to Westlake in real time.