Used Car News | Home
- Hits: 2276
The National Automotive Finance Association announced a roundtable for Jan. 9 in Tampa, Fla., that will explore in depth the effect the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has on the non-prime auto financing market serviced by small to medium sized finance companies.
Tom Hudson, chairman of Hudson Cook LLP, will be the program's facilitator.
The program is open to NAF Association members, but companies not yet members have time to join the association.
Among the topics the roundtable will cover include:
• Compliance program: written policy, procedures, training, monitoring and corrective action
• Compliance audit
• Risk management measures
• Senior management's role in oversight
• How to prepare for a CID
• CFPB Bulletin 2012-03 - Service Providers
• Review of enforcements actions undertaken by the Bureau
• Bureau concerns with marketing, sale of ancillary products and servicing
• Fair lending compliance concerns
• Consumer response process
• Challenges in dealing with the Bureau