Used Car News | Home
- Hits: 2333
Automotive.com, an online buyer's guide to new and used cars, has released the results of a survey that show that 61 percent of car owners have named their car.
The most popular name among the respondents of the survey was "Beast." Other popular names include: Batmobile, Betsy, Big Red, Christine, Lucy, Penny and Silver Bullet.
Additional results of the survey include:
- 16 is the most common age to get a first car;
- 15 percent of respondents have never owned a car;
- 17 percent of respondents are OK if someone smokes in their car. When broken down to smokers vs. non-smokers, 67 percent of smokers are OK if someone smokes in the car, while only 6 percent of non-smokers are OK with someone smoking;
- 92 percent said that they always or usually wear their seatbelts; and
- 80 percent of parents expect their passengers to buckle up.