Used Car News | Home
- Hits: 2014
Equifax announced the availability of CreditStyles Pro, which enables marketers and risk executives at financial institutions, automotive finance companies and dealers, insurers, retailers and telecommunications companies to strategically differentiate customers by presenting aggregated household credit measures - enabling organizations to better understand their customers' likely credit capacity, needs and usage.
CreditStyles Pro provides greater levels of insight on households' financial capacity for advanced prospecting, segmentation and risk management. These insights enable marketers to strategically differentiate customers and prospects, appropriately target specific households, and inform both traditional customer management and online marketing efforts.
By leveraging CreditStyles Pro, companies can:
- Better differentiate which prospects are the best fit for their products and services based on consumers' likely credit capacity
- Identify consumers who are likely to have high credit limits and are likely to maintain revolving balances
- Identify consumers that are likely in the market for a particular product and might need a loan to make the purchase
- Distinguish target markets that are likely to have high new mortgage, auto, home equity, bank card and student loan activity
- Additional benefits include:
- Aggregated FICO Scores, exclusively available from Equifax, that enable marketers to utilize an aggregated version of the industry accepted credit risk assessment measure for non-FCRA marketing purposes across the customer lifecycle
- Anonymous household metrics that represent nearly 100 percent of all active credit consumers, while still protecting consumer privacy
- Variables that can be used to enhance segmentation in connection with prescreen initiatives
- More than 400 aggregated credit variables, risk scores, and intent indicators that are updated quarterly